Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Adenoids?

What is an adenoid? What function does it serve? I have no idea, but apparently Grant not only needs tubes, again, but now his adenoids need to be removed. This is not what I expected to hear. I asked the doctor if he was sure.

He was.

I asked if he would recommend this for his kids?

 He would. As a matter of fact, he did, for his daughter.  Ugghhh. I'm waiting for the "coordinator" to call me so I can schedule it. Great. I'm more nervous than Grant. In fact, Grant doesn't even seem to care, except for the "shot" he'll get when they sedate him. I'll keep you posted....

Waiting for the "ENT" guy

2 comments:

  1. I had to go google what adenoids were. I feel a bit smarter now. Keep us posted on when the surgery is happening. It's a big deal, your little man having surgery! I'd be nervous too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that about the little guy. But I am sure he will feel much better after it is done.

    ReplyDelete