Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Fruity Pebbles

Last night I was finally able to get to the grocery store....it's been several weeks and I just had to finally go. I let Grant pick out some things and I decided to get myself something unusual. Fruity Pebbles. I know, I know, bad example for Grant. I always ate them when I stayed at my Dad's when I was about Grant's age. I LOVED them. I actually ate a whole box in college in one day (not my proudest moment). I hadn't had them since that "one day" in college.

I thought maybe I could sneak them by. 


Grant and My fruity Pebbles


Nope. Grant was on to me in an instant. And what did he want when we got home?  My Our Fruity Pebbles. I made him eat dinner first. I figured that way I wouldn't feel totally guilty about the poor nutritional choice we were making.

Thumbs Up. He asked for another bowl after this one.

After the pebbles, it was bath time. Grant went bananas after bath (I can only assume due to the generous amounts of sugar he consumed) and decided when he grows up he wants to be a knight. Quite the profession. He ran around the house sword fighting imaginary bad guys. Bed time was a successful   challenge.






1 comment:

  1. Ha! Fruity Pebbles is Mike's absolute favorite cereal. Great minds think alike! :)

    ReplyDelete