Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Snow-In

Life has been crazy this past week. Or should I say is just continuing down the path it's been traveling. Grandpa Dod was back in the ER last week. Shorter visit this time, though. He's better once again and is all moved into his new "hospital" as Grant would call it. The new place is much better and gives Dad part of his life back. We continue to be optimistic and grow closer as a family as the days go by. We enjoyed seeing Uncle Dave again, although, I've nicknamed him Superman here lately. He flies in to calm a crisis.

Last week we had one of the biggest snow storms I've seen. You would think I would have taken pictures, wouldn't you? Nope. It was just too cold. Period. I tried to shovel my driveway. For 10 minutes. I'm not made for this weather. Neither is Grant. He went out for, drum roll please.....

1 minute.

I did however capture Grant entertaining himself during the snow-in.


No comments:

Post a Comment