Thursday, April 7, 2011

Catch Up

 I take random pictures and think they'll be great blog posts and then I forget to blog or get too busy. I reviewed my camera last night and realized I needed to get some things down. So, there will be some random pictureses and discussion coming up.

Like this, for instance:

A sword for Lego Ninja, a car tire and 3 melted Starbursts
I opened my dryer and found this jumping out at me. This has to be a "boy" thing that turns into a "man" thing. Is it SO hard to check your pockets, boys? I suppose the only finger pointing should be towards myself. As a woman I know better. At least nothing was ruined this time (unlike the last time when the mysterious green crayon ruined an entire load of laundry).





Grant putting together the new Lego Ninja bad guy.






We had to go and pick up Dad unexpectedly after his hair cut and had to kill some time. Grant has been wanting this "Ninja Lego Guy" **"Leery, leery"*** bad.

**Leery is what Grant thinks is Really. I just don't have the heart to correct him.

I'm not a big fan of Lego's, as you all know, but here lately I've found a little joy in putting together a few things. This one was super easy,  Grant did it on his own.





Notice that golden sword? It reappeared in the laundry photo above.


No comments:

Post a Comment