Thursday, April 7, 2011

Lesson Learned

Dad was feeling well enough a few weeks ago to head to JCPenney's  and do a little shopping. I wanted to find Grant an Easter suit. So, while I shopped, Dad watched the VCU game in the secret lounge we found.

I hung Grant's suit up in his room. Didn't think a thing about it. When he came home from school the next day he came running in the kitchen....

"Mom, mom what's that thing hanging in my room?"

"Your Easter suit. Do you like it?"

" Oh yea, oh yea. (doing his little Grant dance moves). Can I wear it tomorrow?"

"No, it's and EASTER suit."

"How about the next day?"

This went on and on and on. I caved. I let him wear it Friday, no uniform day at school.

He was disappointed he didn't have a blazer to go with it. Geeze!



I couldn't love anyone more.


No comments:

Post a Comment