Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A really big back yard

Our very good friends and neighbors moved today. It's unusual in this world we live in now to have a neighborhood where there are kids to play with, bikes to ride, slip n slides, tree houses, cookouts, sleep overs and games. Our kids run around everyday from one house to another, but one of those houses is going to be far away. Big Grant, Gabbie, Dom, Darcy, Carly and Rocky are headed to Deer Creek. And leaving us a very sad household. We'll cherish our memories our kids have made together. Little Grant will just be Grant now. Grant cried last night that his best friend was moving away. My heart broke because I know how he feels. We'll miss you, Demarinos!

Big Grant and Little Grant

1 comment:

  1. I just got caught up on all your blog posts! I love reading what you write.

    And I'm sorry about "Big Grant" moving away. I remember that sad feeling when my friends moved away. Hopefully you guys will still get to see their family sometimes.

    ReplyDelete