Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Dave and Buster's

Saturday evening Aidan went with Jaxon and several friends to swim at a hotel. G has ear problems still so he couldn't go. Stephen and I decided to take G to Dave and Buster's so he could do something fun as well.

Have you been there?

On a weekend night?

Don't.

Now don't get me wrong, we had a blast playing the games. I mean watching Grant play the games. He actually was very good  at some motorcycle race game.


Motorcycle Enthusiast

We arrived and were placed on a waiting list for dinner. We played games for almost an hour before our table was ready. We finally sat down and proceeded to have some of the worst food ever.

Worse than Applebee's (my least favorite "restaurant" in the world).

And, the guys working there all have secret service agent ear pieces. I asked one why? He said you'd be surprised. Apparently there were two fights there the previous night. Who fights at a restaurant where people go to play skee ball and motorcycle race? I kind of felt like I was in an episode of Jersey Shore. Then I reviewed my outfit for the evening and realized I fit right in.....lesson learned.

PS- OSU BEAT OU on Saturday in Bedlam basketball, hence my OSU sweatshirt. Go POKES!!!!



Ashley. Jersey Shore style.



No comments:

Post a Comment