Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Super "Attitude" Man

Grant decided on Superman for trick or treat night. I'm not sure if it was the early birthday party he went to or if he had a bad case of what I call "Crabs in your belly" (crabby attitude), but he was in a MOOD.

Grant made it about 4 blocks, had a little fall (candy went flying) and made it another 3 houses and was ready to come home. Via being carried. The whole way. Thank goodness for Matt. He did most of it. I think I managed a block. Maybe.

Superhero Serious Face
These are the kids of our lives. This crew is together much of the time. Riding bikes, playing outside or completely destroying playing inside my house. Our neighborhood was like one out of the movies on Halloween night. So many kids and parents. Everyone saying hello and loving each other's costumes. I love my neighbors and cherish the memories Grant is able to make.
This house is owned by the people who lived in our house before us. They go all out.

Next door: They really decorate


Rocky and Carly: Our next next door neighbors. They went with us.











No comments:

Post a Comment