Monday, May 16, 2011

Recitals and Loose Teeth

This weekend was packed with family and friends. I was finally able to catch up on housework and yard work. We went to Nannie's to see our cousin Rachel, Velda and Aunt Dixie, had a sleep over with Beckett and went to Gabbie's piano recital.

Velda and Grant. They ran all over Nannie's house. She LOVED. it

Terrible pic of me, great one of Rach and Nannie

Gabbie playing at the recital. She did Great!

Post recital with cupcakes and punch

The biggest news in our busy household this weekend was (drum roll)........



Grant lost his first tooth. No, I didn't cry. I did get teary eyed. So did he. Because he saw blood. He did great and didn't feel a thing. I'm still not clear on exactly how that tooth came out, but I think an earlier fruit roll up may have had something to do with it.

Cheese



New smile

It's so small

6:00am. I was informed the tooth fairy came. She left
fairy dust as well. Now Grant thinks he can fly with it.
$6 and the ability to fly. Wow, what a fairy.
Update: I picked up Grant from school yesterday and he informed me that the tooth fairy's handwriting was too big for such a small fairy hand. Quite the little observant little boy he is. He also informed me that Big Grant told him the tooth fairy, the Easter bunny and Santa were NOT real, but Jesus and God were definitely real.

And, later on that evening when his Wii Tron guy died he says "Well, at least he has free health care".  ?

No comments:

Post a Comment