Tuesday, January 15, 2013

2013- A Bumpy Start

So, we didn't go skiing. Grant got a double ear infection and skiing in high altitudes wasn't a good idea. We had fun staying home, though.

The boys had fun over New Year's with Kristie and Jaxon at the Embassy Suites. They swam (I managed to find G's ear plugs so he could swim) and stayed up late and talked about girls.

Stephen and I stayed home and watched the ball drop. It was nice to spend time together, just us. The boys wouldn't have hung out with us anyway. Apparently we aren't that much fun.

I went back to work on Wednesday and got a series of illnesses that have just now subsided enough for me to return to work and have any energy left to blog.

Which leads me to very little pictures and very little to say. I spent the past 4 days in bed. I lost my mind there. Doing nothing drives me crazy.

It also makes me cranky. My poor husband. He waited on me hand and foot. I was allowed to do NOTHING. I watched more TV than I have in an entire year.

So, I've been holding this post forever trying to upload pictures and it won't let me. So here's the post anyway. Hopefully I'll get the photo thing figured out soon.





1 comment:

  1. So sorry your were down and out!! No bueno!! But glad you had someone to take such great care of you!! =)

    ReplyDelete