Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas in Fast Forward

I went to review all my photos from the last week to get ready to blog and found only a  few random ones. You'd think I would have been more proactive in taking photos of the boys, like when they were opening their presents, or when they saw that Santa had been by or maybe on Christmas Eve, at church, when the entire family was dressed up and ready to go.

I did none of that. I took some ridiculous pictures.

I was busy. Very busy. Going from a family of 2 to a family of 5 is a BIG deal. There are lots of things to do. I was DOING something the entire break. So really, it wasn't a break, just a shift in paradigm for me. I enjoyed every minute of it. I really did.


So here's my ridiculous photos in some sort of order. Sort of.


Stephen and Grant at basketball practice doing
drills. Stephen was encouraging him.


Such a sweet photo. Love those boys. So much.


So this is us, after a long Christmas Eve day. We just finished
"helping" Santa. He rang bells and got on the roof
and Grant was thrilled.


My wonderful husband. Worn out me.


My attempt at taking a picture of the tree......however
I had no energy to get up off the couch and take a better one.


Oh, I made stockings, too. Even Jack Jack has one now.

The boys in the snow on Christmas Day.

G

Aidan eating snow. G trying to sabotage the picture.


My sweet G. Stephen sent this to me while I was working.


2 comments:

  1. Love you people!

    Your loving husband and friend, Stephen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a busy, but fun Christmas. So glad it was full of good memories with your new family. I'm sure you will look back on this first one together and remember it fondly. I am sorry we didn't get to see each other during the break, but know that I was and am so happy for you. Your Christmas card was just awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete