Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Christmas Decorating and a little Fuzzy's on the side

My Fuzzy's partner. The tacos are "delish"
according to G. I agree! Our new favorite
place.

Putting up the the tree and G stopped and read this
entire little ABC book ornament I got from Wes and Imo
in 1982. I love old deocrations that have stories to be told
about each one.


I must have taken 50 pictures of the boys decorating the tree.
They so enjoyed it. And G is still in his no shirt phase. I keep
waiting for this phase to end. I promise he wears clothes outside the house.

The final product......

Ahhhhhh! I had to take this off. My OCD just couldn't
take the off balance of this creation. Neither could the Kitty.
He's a little bit ornament obsessed. Okay, a lot. It is pretty
entertaining to watch him play.

No comments:

Post a Comment