Friday, December 10, 2010

Winter Lights

Last night was my work's  3 year anniversary "Winter Wellness Event". Chesapeake had Santa and a hayride around campus to view the lights. The lights on campus are absolutely stunning. You just don't do them justice by trying to verbalize it. Grant actually sat still and sat in awe.

And.....the Santa visit went GREAT! This was the first year Grant actually was excited to see Santa. He jumped in his lap and immediately struck up a conversation. Santa knew Grant's name, without me telling him. I actually felt that magical feeling again like I did when I was a little girl. 

Of course then my grown up intellect kicked in and I realized I had lent Santa my office to prepare for his evening. Santa enjoyed the art work and card I had and made a mental note to remember **MY** kid's name. He was a great Santa. He drove a Hyundai. Who knew? He said in Oklahoma that's all he could drive, as the sleigh was only available on Christmas Eve.



Santa's View of my Office

And, here are a few pictures of the lights: (I took them with my phone, so not the greatest quality)


No comments:

Post a Comment