Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The "Proof" is in the Picture

Remember my most recent post about school pictures? And how clever I was this year with Grant's hair?

It didn't work. Look at this:


This is NOT how I fixed his hair
 So now I've decided to start purchasing a picture each time and just pick the one I think will be the most "talked about". I'm thinking the middle one. It's so cheesy and not at all like Grant to smile like that. Ridiculous. I do like the ones that capture his fireman boots. I can't believe someone profits from this kind of photography. It's deplorable. Look at that background. Come on!







He looks super cute in his tie, though. What a sweet heart!

1 comment:

  1. That is the same ridiculous spring background that Lucas had!! Are we supposed to think those are real flowers? Seriously. Anyway, I too like the middle photo. I'm a fan of Grant's cheesy smile. :)

    ReplyDelete