Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year

It's been a nice break from work and school and Grant and I really enjoyed our time off. We both slept in until 7:30 (that's late in our house) and hung out in our pajamas. We went to the zoo, went to the movies and saw this:

The Adventures of Tintin Poster Great movie! Really. For parents and kids.


We finally sold my Dad's car, which was surprisingly emotional for me. I went and said by to the car one last time. It was his most very favorite thing.
Grant came along and managed to touch every car in the showroom that said PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH.

Awesome.

Although I will say, I was disappointed with a certain "member" of the Jackie Cooper "team" and wasn't really enforcing the parental  rules once that check was in my hand. We met my Dad's favorite person at BMW, Cesar. He took us to the car and shared some memories he had of my Dad.



"Ichi" will live on in our hearts, Dad.



We stopped by Starbucks and some coffee and cookies



We went to the Hockey game New Year's Eve
 Grant made it until 11:00 and watched the ball drop in NYC (shout out to the fam in NYC and Jersey, we were thinking of you). We went to Nene and Mike's for black eyed peas on New Year's Day and Grant ran all over with Connor. No pictures on that one. I was too busy talking. I let Auntie Jess and Uncle Bryan chase after the boys. It was nice. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment