Monday, February 13, 2012

Fits, Chocolate and Mantle Shooting

It was one of those cold weekends. Too cold to even want to run errands. Or go to the movies. We ventured out to the gym and that was enough for us.
We all know Grant and my personalities. We need to be busy. Productive (me), playing (Grant). We butted heads a few times, to say the least. I captured most of the main events with my phone.

We'll start with meltdown number one on Friday night, when Grant could NOT talk me into taking him to get a movie.

Grant was sent to his room to "think" privately. He decided
to totally annoy me and bounce the basketball, because
"Mom's are the worst and he doesn't like them"

He here is actually thinking. This lasted about 30
seconds, at best.

This is post the other half of my chocolate bar.
Go Pokes. And Thunder.

A little Stayin Alive, Stayin Alive.

Saturday afternoon brought about much
imagination. Grant decorated the mantle....
with GUNS.

Saturday night. Totally nuts. Knight in shinning armor.

Sunday afternoon. Target practice.

Auntie Lauren came over, YEAH!! She played too.

Lauren had a great idea to have a contest to see who
could shoot down the most Lego guys. Sam came over,
too. No pictures of him, though. Sorry Sam. We'll
get you next time.

My sweet little tuckered out boy.
It was a good weekend. Auntie Lauren always makes things more fun. We love you, Auntie Lauren. We're ready for the next Nerf Lego Guy challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment