Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Mom of the Year I am NOT

Yesterday I broke a tooth at work. It hurt. Luckily, I work for dentists, so I got fixed immediately. Apparently getting a tooth filled takes the very life out of me because when I got home with Grant I was exhausted. Like ready to go to bed exhausted. Grant went about his usual Wii and homework while his Mom laid there. In bed. Not moving.

I did, however, manage to make him dinner.

I know. Don't judge. He asked if olives could be his
vegetable. Ummm, okay.


See how much he's enjoying his totally ridiculous
dinner. What an angel.

After his wholesome dinner of cold macaroni and cheese, olives and peanut butter and jelly sandwich he had Cinnamon Toast Crunch for desert.  We were in bed, going to sleep with the lights out, at 7:22. No joke.

But today, I feel great. I'm guessing Grant won't be so thrilled with me when he finds out he has to eat a normal dinner tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad. I've served pb&j for dinner many a time. And with no vegetable at all. Sometimes you just need to go to bed early! :)

    ReplyDelete