Monday, February 20, 2012

It was a Good Weekend

Grant and I started out our Saturday in the usual fashion, went to the gym. We stopped by the vet to pick up Scout and take her to Nannie's and then we were off to incredible pizza.

This is NOT my favorite place. It is, however, my son's favorite place. So, I finally gave in and took him. he was thrilled. We had a great time! bumper cars and games, pizza and Diet Dr. Pepper.

Sunday we went to church and then met Auntie Lauren and Janie for lunch at Taco Vaca. That was an experience. I think that place is as close to an actual Mexican restaurant as you can get. Anyway, we stopped by the contemporary kids park downtown and then off to visit our cousins, Leah, Hannah and Lucas. We got to see Aunt Dixie as well, who is visiting from New Jersey. We had a good time catching up and watching the kids play.





Grant hit the 500 ticket jackpot!


At the Devon Kids Park.

Grant helped me deliver the neighborhood newsletters.
He rode his scooter while I delivered.

And finally, I taught Grant how to do laundry on Friday
night. HE did a nice job. Now if only he'd fold....

2 comments:

  1. It was so nice seeing you guys on Sunday! Mike and I both remarked about how we need to see you guys more often. We also talked about what a great kid Grant is and what a wonderful Mom you are to him. Let's do it again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was nice. The kids just took right off and played together. Grant picks up that poster all the time and carries it around. He LOVES it!

      Delete