Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Dallas

I took Grant this past weekend to visit Jason in Dallas. We drove down after work on Friday and I thought I would likely pull my hair out with the amount of times Grant asked me "How many more minutes until we get there?" I thought I was sooo prepared with activities for him. Clearly he has the attention span of 5 minutes before he's on to something else. I got lucky on the way home, though. He slept the entire way. He woke up 10 minutes before we got home. He was thrilled how fast the trip home was......so was I!

We went to the Dallas World Aquarium and went to eat at several great restaurants. It rained all weekend, so we stayed in most of Saturday. It was a great trip. I'm sure we'll have many more to come.


Jason and Grant at some restaurant I forgot the name of

Mom and Grant at the Aquarium

Harv and Grant

On the Trolley Friday night.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun! I always think our girls have enough to do in the car, but eventually they get bored with everything and start asking, "Are we there yet?" too!

    ReplyDelete