Monday, June 11, 2012

Can you say spoiled?

So we went to see this yesterday.



Chris Rock was the voice of the Zebra.
Afro,circus, Afro,circus
 We got to the theater way too early and Grant decided he needed a few things. We started at the Lego store where he got two new guys, followed by the Godiva store, where he indulged in some chocolate truffles, followed by a trip to Champs.

Champs. I haven't been there since I was in high school. Grant has been asking for Air Jordan's forever. I didn't think they still made them.

Apparently they've made a huge comeback and there are a million jillion pairs to choose from.

The price for those things also hasn't changed. I caved in and bought him a pair. He informed me he could immediately run faster.  He ran right out of the store. Literally.

These kind of look like them. Just no grey. He loves
them.

No comments:

Post a Comment