Friday, June 1, 2012

The Newest "First Grader"

Last night Grant graduated Kindergarten and today was his last official day at the YMCA. Grant handed a rose to each one of his teachers he's known since he started school. Several of them teared up and gave him a big hug. It was a happy sad moment. While I'm sad to leave behind the comfortable and safe world of Kindergarten, I know it's time for the next chapter in Grant's life. He's very excited and so am I!


Walking into the ceremony.

He was the leader

G is the last one on the back row on the right

Ethan Allen Nedio, Dakota and G

The boys being silly.

My little angel

G and Daddy

Mommy, G, and Daddy


I have a few more videos that I captured on my phone (my camera ran out of storage right when the ceremony started) that I will try and upload when I can figure out how to get it to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment