Friday, August 17, 2012

Hair Care and Kitty Puppy

So, last night was a new one at the Ehret-Thornhill household. Aidan needed a haircut and apparently, Stephen is Aidan's personal barber. I thought, great, as Grant needed a haircut, too. So Grant I watched as Aidan had his hair cut SHAVED.

Quiet gasps escaped me.

Everyone knows how particular I am about Grant's hair. I'm not a fan of a shaved head on Grant, however it looks great on Aidan. I couldn't back out and Grant was excited to have his hair "cut" (I use that term  loosely). I specifically wanted the back cleaned up and the ears shaped up. Simple. Easy. Grant always does well at the salon, so this should have been a breeze. Especially after watching Aidan do so well.

Long story short, Stephen sent me inside. I was not allowed to "watch" anymore. Grant indeed got his sides and back trimmed up. And a little more. In the end, we all decided it was best to take Grant to the salon next time.

Waiting in anticipation for the hair experience





See. No problem for Aidan.


Easy breezy. Nothing phases Aidan.


Enough said. Stephen has unending patience.
After the eventful hair experience, we were enjoying the evening outside and along came a kitten. Of course Jack wasn't very welcoming, but Grant, Aidan and I were very excited. We gave her some milk and Grant decided to name her Puppy. I had already been calling her Kitty (I know, brilliant idea, right) so we agreed to call her KittyPuppy. We're hoping she sticks around and will be a new addition to our little household (an outside addition. I can't do cats inside, and neither could Jack). 

Jack. Relaxed. Before KittyPuppy came into our lives.



This is the best shot I could get of KittyPuppy.
Quite the busy little Kitty she is.
Grant holding KittyPuppy. You can kind of see his
new hair "style".....

Aidan with Kitty and milk


No comments:

Post a Comment