Monday, August 27, 2012

Sunday Brunch

We all overslept on Sunday. Let me re-phrase. I fell back asleep after hearing the boys up at 7:20. The boys, who I might mention were up past twelve the night before, woke up extremely early.  I woke up a bit later and realized we had over slept and missed church so I decided we should go to brunch.

Brunch has quickly become one of our favorite Sunday activities. Everyone is relaxed and enjoying each other's company. Pearl's is our favorite. We spent the rest of the day at the pool.


Aidan was hanging out with us on the porch on Sunday and snapped a few photos of Grant and me. He's really very good at taking photos. I'm very proud of him and love the black and white he chose. (Sorry about the tacky truck in the background. Our neighbor has a clean problem. He isn't. It's like a junk yard meets a home on his front porch).



Cheese

I'm pretty sure Grant is totally over my picture taking
for this blog.

A little rock climbing post brunch on the patio.




Stephen, getting some air. The boys were on his sweet
nerves a bit on Sunday.
The three loves of my life. (I'm grocery shopping in peace
while this was taken.  No more family grocery day).

No comments:

Post a Comment