Thursday, August 23, 2012

The New Wednesday Night Tradition

The boys decided Wednesday nights were forever to become kids night to cook dinner and desert. So last night the boys cooked turkey tacos. I ran to Chelino's for some chips and queso and when I returned Beckett was over helping, too. So now our neighbor boys will be joining us. We went around the table and did our usual best./worst part of the day (which is always entertaining) and Grant made desert.

Sort of. He's just like his Mommy. He elected for sugar cookies. Raw. So, I handed each boy two squares of Pillsbury pre-made sugar cookie dough balls and off they went.

I captured a few pictures of the evening, however I failed to capture dinner. I'll try for next week. No telling what they'll come up with.


Grant taking a rare bath. He's converted into shower taking
mostly but last night he felt a bubble bath was "relaxing"

Jack shaking paws

Stephen and Ash. He's not happy about this picture.
I decided I am so I made a blog executive decision
and posted it. I think it's lovely. The end.

Auntie Lauren and Sam came over before her for real
venture to college on Friday night. Rush wasn't her thing (THANK GOODNESS)
and she came home for a bit. We all enjoyed some time on the XBox Connect.
Auntie Lauren has a hidden talent for the XBox.

Grant loves Sam. Sam usually loves Grant. This picture cracked us up
because he looks mad. Sam is never mad. In fact, he's usually
very calm and happy. Grant laid on him for quite some time
while everyone played video games.
Thanks Sam!

No comments:

Post a Comment