Thursday, October 18, 2012

Officially the Thornhill's

What a weekend. I'll do a list for you. There's been so much.

1. Grant and I went to an OU Texas football watch party and actually routed for OU. (OMG!)


Yes. That's us. In OU stuff. :(

Watching the game (shirt logo hidden)
2. We quickly went home after the OU win so we could go watch OSU win. (Barely win)
3. We went to brunch for my birthday on Sunday.


Enjoying the beautiful day and brunch. G
was playing on his Kindle Fire....again.
The dried up Lake Hefner
4. We worked on Halloween decorations, too.


Get it..."Owl first Halloween" (Stephen is so clever)

5. We drove to Arkansas with Grant.


6. And got married!


WE GOT MARRIED, Y'ALL!!!!!!!
G was the ring bearer. Aidan was unfortunately in Thackerville with
Jaxon, having a blast, of course.

Outside the courthouse in Fort Smith, Arkansas

7. We stayed in Arkansas for the night and then came home.
8. I've spent all my free time changing my name everywhere.
9. I'm back to work and totally exhausted, hence the list instead of my normal on and on writing.
10. The end.

Love,
Mrs. Ashley Thornhill



No comments:

Post a Comment