Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Future Thornhill's

Yesterday our lives changed forever. Stephen texted me he got me a surprise, something "washable". I thought maybe he got us some new towels. He went on to say that it was a life changing surprise and that "someone" would tell me soon what the surprise was. And then he ceased communication with me. A few minutes passed and our front receptionist came to my office and informed me I needed to check my car. There was "something" on it. I immediately thought something had happened to my car, but she assured me everything was fine. I walked out the back door and saw this:

 Stephen left some car polish for me to check the correct box. There were a handful of patients outside waiting to see my response. They clapped when I checked the yes box. I took a picture of my response and sent it to Stephen. And then I totally freaked out. I was so shocked and the office was so excited for us. I quickly realized I had to go and met Stephen at VZD's. One of my docs went outside and took a picture of me leaving.

OMG. This ring! I love it!

We went to Flip's for dinner, as the kids were with their other
parent last night. What  perfect timing. Can you believe this
is the only picture we got together on such a memorable occasion? I wasn't thinking
clearly.


I woke up to my car looking like this today. I just love Stephen.
I just can't wash my car, for the first time in my life.


Thank you, Stephen. I can't wait to be your wife.



This is me today. Not paying attention what so ever to work.

 I'm the happiest girl on the planet and so are the kids. They were thrilled with the news and can't wait for us to be married. I can't wait either!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love what he wrote on the front your car!! =) I wouldn't want to wash it either! Congrats again Ash!!

    ReplyDelete