Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Weekend Review in Pictures

This is the tent the boys played in while it rained ALL
day Saturday.

G headed out to the tent. They took chairs and lots
of snacks in the tent.

Matt from across the street and G.

How great is this, right? Finally. Stephen in OSU...
although it's my shirt and he only wore it for a second, I'm happy.
Looks like I may have to venture out and borrow a friend's OU shirt
for the OU Texas game. UGHHH!

So these are our friends Diane and Matus. We spent most of our summer
with them at the pool. It's so weird to see each other in clothes. Stephen made
an amazing dinner for us and all of our kids. We had so much fun!

The kids table. Grant, Hunter, Aidan and Hana.
Yes, that's purple hair Hana's fashioning.

That's Diane. Isn't she stunning? She's become a great
friend of ours. Well, she was Stephen's friend first, but he shared.

That's Matus. As Stephen would say, "his dear friend Matus".
Matus is European and always brings entertainment to the group.

Oh. that's just me. I was SO sick this weekend. And it annoyed me.
I was ordered to rest. OMG. I don't sit still well.  I did, however,
stay home all day....just not in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment