Friday, March 8, 2013

This and That

I reviewed some recent pictures that I have failed to post, so here's some of random happenings around the Thornhill household.
Look. It's Pacman. I finally got excited about a game
Grant could download on his Kindle. For FREE!
But...trying to play Pacman without a joystick (hi, I'm old)
is way too hard. I couldn't make it past the first level. Neither could
Grant.
It's been awhile since I took one of these shots with
Grant. He's usually too busy to spend time with his
"Mom". Last night Stephen and Aidan spent a few minutes
alone and I jumped at the chance to wrangle my boy in for
some "Mommy" time. He's getting so big. He's been quite witty lately, too.
He says some of the funniest things at very random times. His own
personality is starting to develop and I really love hanging out with
him because you never know what he might say.
Okay, so I already know Stephen will not be pleased with
me posting this, but I just had to. (The family is so over me taking photos
of every moment, especially the embarrassing ones)
He suffered from a 24 hours stint of
hiccups (which still makes me laugh..I know. I'm a mean awful wife
for laughing at my husband's clear painful annoyance). Anyway, after trying
numerous remedies to make them stop, he finally tried the advice of an old
high school friend who said to eat a spoonful of peanut butter slowly resting it on your tongue.
and....it WORKED. So weird.

This is my attempt at a make-up picture since I'm such a
awful mean wife who makes fun of her hiccuping husband.
See, I'm nice.
Most of the time.




Today was crazy hair day at Grant's school.
It is also the last day of school before TWO weeks
of Spring Break bliss.





1 comment:

  1. i love the random pictures, especially the one of you and Stephen!! and never apologize for taking pictures of every moment! one day they will thank you for all the great, silly, small memories you captured!! =)

    ReplyDelete