Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Back in the Swing of Things

I've been quiet on the blog posting. I finally feel better and should resume my normal posting. Here's some advice: don't get a kidney infection ever, but if you do, don't do it on St. Patrick's day in the middle of spring break. Totally bad timing.

Anyway, I started feeling better last Wednesday and sat down with Grant to do a little drawing. (G was getting pretty bored with Aidan gone, all the neighbor kids gone and he had exhausted his game time for the day).

We drew this together:



Grant added the title and designed by logo.
"Give love to others". What a good little boy.
Aidan made it home from Mexico on Sunday and had a great time! Brooklyn came with pizzas and we had a family dinner to welcome him home. He was so glad to be back and eat "normal" food again. I got an ice cream cake for the occasion.

See:


How cute is this?
So it's back to school, lunches, homework, choir practices and the general chaos of the Thornhill household.                    

                                                     I love those Thornhill/Ehret boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment