Tuesday, July 16, 2013

This and That

We spent the weekend mostly at the pool, until the rain set in, which was welcomed. We met Auntie Lauren and her friend, Aly,  from France (oh la la) at the pool and had a blast. James came with us and spent the day and night...I don't recall one weekend night where there wasn't at least one other child in our house. Between both boys, we are a busy little household when friends come over.


Auntie Lauren, Grant, me and Aidan


Auntie Lauren, Grant, Aidan, James and Aly


Cannon ball contest. Nice air, G. I was already under water.


The boys, in this order, from top to bottom.
Aidan, James and Aly. All balanced on Aly's shoulders.
Aly fit right in with our family.


Here's Grant at Upper Crust. Hiding behind a napkin
while Aidan was visiting with his Mom.


I got him to remove his mask. Look at the smile. Melts
my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment