Friday, August 9, 2013

The Cat that Tripped the Boy

So, the cat is nuts. I've mentioned this before. I've had to start spraying him with the kitchen sink nozzle to make him stop biting my toes. Anyway, last night Grant came into the front yard and informed me he broke a window.

It's our first official window break.

When I saw it, I was shocked G didn't crash right through it and cut himself into little pieces. I was so grateful he was safe I didn't get mad.

He was very hard on himself. I asked him how it happened.

"Mom, I was playing behind the couch and tripped on the cat".

The cat. If I hadn't almost broken my neck on a daily basis by tripping over the cat myself, I would find him hard to believe.

Please enjoys some action pictures of the crazy cat. Photo 1 shows him pawing at Grant's face. Photo 2 shows kitty unable to be still. And finally, photo 3, which was actually taken in the middle of 1 and 2, right before kitty goes crazy and attacks my toes.










No comments:

Post a Comment