Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Happenings

Last Friday Stephen's work had a Hawaiin day.

We don't do that at our boring, conservative, can't even wear jeans on Friday Catholic organization.

Anyway, Stephen, being his usual self, went in full ski gear to throw a curve everyone's way. (He's funny like that). Everyone loved it and he even won the contest for best dressed and got to come home early with extra cash. (I wasn't expecting him and had not quite got to the housekeeping and was busted watching Real Housewives)

I love Real Housewives of any County, but the OC has been on and it's quite the season. Stephen will deny it, but he loves it, too. There's nothing real about them but the drama that comes their way just keeps me locked in.

Aidan came home and it's our week and we're so happy he's home. I snapped a picture of the boys when they weren't looking to capture what our normal afternoons look like when homework is done. MineCrafte Mania.

And what blog post wouldn't be complete without some mention of Kitty Kitty**

**I've already started the mutliple name game with "Griffindorf". Now he's Kitty Kitty or Mr. Mittens. Don't ask.


Stephen in his fake out Hawaiin gear.

Stephen in his real Hawaiin gear. He's so handsome.

The boys playing XBox. Minecraft. Again.


I found Kitty Kitty in Grant's lunchbox.
He looks mad. He photographs angry but he
really isn't angry. More put out with me for taking his
picture all the time. The boys sometimes give me the same look.
hmmmmmmm.


Here's Kitty knocked out. Paws in the air and all.


No comments:

Post a Comment