Thursday, September 5, 2013

John Darling Debut

Grant had his first theater practice yesterday. He was chosen for the part of Wendy's brother, John, in Peter Pan. The script is rather lengthy and G has a lot of lines to memorize. When I attempted to get started last night he turned around and looked at me like I was crazy.

He said, "Mom! Seriously? The play isn't for another 8 weeks."

He followed up with this statement later in the night, randomly:

"Mom. I was in line today at school and the teacher said if you talk you get sent to the back of the line. I raised my hand and said what happens if you're already at the back of the line? She said nothing."

Apparently my son has a little bit of his Momma's wit. Hopefully he won't get in as much mischief as I did with my mouth.






 This couldn't be more Grant.  

No comments:

Post a Comment