Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Carnivals and Vortex's

Last weekend was the annual Westminster School carnival (which I haven't been to since Grant was a baby). Auntie Jessica talked me into going and I'm glad she did. We had SO much fun. It was great to see my old teachers and play the old games we used to work when I was in middle school.

Aidan came home last night with the news that his science fair project due date had been moved from January to Friday.

THIS FRIDAY!

Of course I flipped out. This so not enough time to prepare. Luckily, Aidan and I had already dedcided what his project was going to be and he told his Mom (it was her week last week) and she was kind enough to drop the supplies off last night. We knocked out the physical components last night and now have to prepare the poster board.

I'm a little disconcerted with Nichols Hills "Rattlesnakes" and their practices. They want the kids to be prepared and well managed, yet they do something like this and expect them to adhere. I'm VERY thankful G is at Cleveland Elementary. Go Bulldogs :)


Here's G on the lawn at the carnival eating pizza.
Apparently I'm getting the loser sign for taking yet
another photo. Someday he'll apprecaite this.
I think.....

Auntie Jessica and Connor playing a little Twitser.

G finally found the "bloody bandage" booth.
Quite the outfit by the end of the evening.

Aidan making his Vortex.

Vortex making materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment