Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A Week in Photos


Here's G reading! Reading!! He read all through the parking lot
and the entire time I was running errands. He was too distracted listening to my
NPR, so he switched the channel to Jazz. Funny guy.


Here's Grant at the Fire Fighter's
presentation. Grant sits just like my Dad used to. No other kid is

sittig this way. Dad would be pleased.


LOOK! Both boys in orange. Go Pokes!!
You can't really see that G is wearing an OSU shirt, but he is.
Game Day!



Aidan, Jaxon and Grant. One last hoorah before
the pool closes.






And here's the (sideways) Diarama. I
We finished it this weekend. It's all made of candy.
Hammerhead sharks with Mentos for eyes. Gummy sea
creatures and pixie stix sand. We I had so much fun with
this project. Hoping for an "A".

No comments:

Post a Comment