Friday, February 18, 2011

Baby Growing Wishes

Grant and I had a fun afternoon yesterday. We ran by our favorite doctor's office for a follow-up, AGAIN. We're a little tired of going to the doc all the time but we both got a good report this time! On the way into doc Thompson's office, Grant decided it was a good time to mention to me that he wanted me to "grow a baby for him, please".

What? Really, Grant, what? He furthered explained to me that his brother lived in Kansas and that was just too far and that if I would simply grow a baby, he would have someone to play with instead of the neighbors all the time.

I let him know that I too would love to "grow a baby" but that I needed to get married first.

Grant's response: Oh, great!  You need to keep a boyfriend first and that will take forever!

Thanks, son. You always tell it like it is, don't ya?

Wearing my shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment