Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

You would think Grant would have mass produced Valentine's Day cards with all the free time we had last week AND the week before during the snow trap. I did everything I could to keep him occupied. Except Valentine's crafts. Nope. I didn't think of that until Thursday night, the last possible night we could do it.
I also had the impeccable timing of starting this project after 30 minutes of grueling homework.

Grant was not pleased but went along with it. Sort of. I had to beg and encourage and beg some more. He cranked out a whopping 6 cards. Not one of those cards was for a classmate or extended family. He started with Mom and Dad, followed by Matt and then random people followed.
Nikole (who spells her name this way, Grant assured me) who is one of Grant's teachers apparently. I have no idea.
Ms. Delores (his pre-k teacher from last year) and Ms. Karen (the assistant director at the Y). Did he make one for any other teachers? His grandparents? His friends? NO. So, I'm so sorry everyone. Grant wasn't feeling the love this year. I'll try harder next year.

Glad I made the list

He made people doing jumping jacks for Ms. Delores. ???


He thought it was a good idea to write people's ages by their
picture. I told him Ms. Karen was 29+.


Post Valentine Torture Session


I love you to the moon and back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment