Monday, February 21, 2011

GigaBall Madness

This weekend was very LOW key, for the first time in months. Grant played most of Saturday with our neighbors, Jack and Tate. They argued over the Wii for awhile at our house and then moved to the neighbors. It was quiet. Good thing, I had a migraine. It was a win win situation for everyone. Eventually everyone ended up back at our house, but it was short lived. They played outside and had Superhero Popsicles.

**Secret trick I use: Offer kids Popsicles but make them eat them outside. They gladly go outside when a Popsicle is involved and your house is once again quiet** Downside=doesn't work so well in the winter.

Happy kids with Popsicles. See how great that works.
Sunday was a little more active for me. I actually removed myself from the couch (migraine finally left) and drove to Enid for the day. I took along the Gigaball Grant got for Christmas. It seemed like the perfect day for it and Matt had an air compressor to quickly blow it up. I thought I was so smart. I realized later I'm not smart at all. You'll see.

Grant inside the Gigaball


The Gigaball in the Hot Tub. See Grant in there?

There he is!

While the Gigaball is fun while inflated, trying to fit it in your car is another experience in itself. We thought if we just let out a few "places" we could fit it in my car. Ummm, no. It ended up taking an hour to let enough air out of this thing to fit it in my trunk. I am no longer a Gigaball fan. Please feel free to borrow it.

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh. i have never heard of it till now. that thing is HUGE! looks like fun for a kid but a pain for a mom!! =)

    ReplyDelete