Monday, February 14, 2011

RODEO

Yes, you read that right. I'm blogging about the rodeo. Something I thought I would never do. Of course, the older I get the more I realize those "never" statements end up happening anyway.
Grant went to the rodeo a few weeks back with Matt and loved it. I didn't think much about it until Matt called and said that the rodeo was back in town and the PBR event was going to be held this weekend and he would like to take Grant. Okay, Great. I didn't know PBR meant. (Professional Bull Riding....apparently it's a profession).
Grant came running in later that week and said that the "radio" (that's what he calls it) was coming back and he wanted to go. Perfect, as Matt had already brought it up. Keep in mind, I hadn't given any serious thoughts to going. I just thought it would be a guy thing.

He ran the whole way
I went.  And, LOVED it. No, really. I did . So did Grant. We stayed for 2 hours and there was no whining to leave or running around like crazy. He actually "watched" the bull riding.


My little Cowboy


That guy fell off right after this photo
 but his hand stayed attached. Not pretty.


    Thanks, Matt. We had so much fun and  can't wait for the "radio" to come again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment