Monday, August 8, 2011

The Aquarium

Saturday was a busy one for us. We went with Matt and his family to the Oklahoma Aquarium to celebrate Matt's mom's birthday.  We stopped in Stillwater for lunch at a Chinese restaurant and Grant got a corn dog. He cracks me up. He didn't want Chinese food for lunch because he didn't "care for it" (thanks, Nannie, for trying to help along with manners) but when we went to Bryan's birthday dinner later that evening at a Japanese Steak  House, he was all in. He ate more steak than I did.

With about 10 detours and numerous sighs from me we arrived at the aquarium. I was attempting to follow Matt's brother while avoiding road blocks and closures. Grant thought it was fun to try and  "find" Matt's brother's car. I did not. And, in usual Ashley fashion, I flipped out because I couldn't keep up and didn't know where we were going. I eventually recovered when we finally made it into the Aquarium.

Ray & Robin Siegfried Families Shark Adventure
The Shark Exhibit was Amazing. Grant loved it.

Grant in the Shark Cage

No comments:

Post a Comment