Friday, August 12, 2011

Sick of being Sick

Poor Grant. He hasn't been himself and I decided to take him to our regular doctor on Wednesday morning.

And....the newest diagnosis is......

Conjunctivitis. Both eyes. So now, Grant is taking some medicine every few hours, most of them FOUR times a day. Four times. Drops in ears and eyes and antibiotic. Bless his heart. He's a trooper.


Just some of our "meds". Grant reminds me every morning
to be sure and not forget his medicine for school.
Little responsible guy!


Since we couldn't go back to school for 24 hours, we stayed home and watched movies. At least for a  few hours. And then the "Moooommmm, I'm so bored. There's nothing to do. What can I do?"

Followed by "I leary leary leary leary wish I could play Wii. Can I? Please? You know I'm sick, right?"

Oh my gosh. He drove me bananas. BA-NA-NAS.


He made me lunch. This entertained him for about 10 minutes.
Nice presentation for a 5 year old.

Trying to convince him he does indeed have a million and one
toys he can actually play with.



No comments:

Post a Comment