Friday, November 11, 2011

Injury, Again


I picked up Grant yesterday and once again was handed and "incident report".  This was the second one this week. Grant was playing tag and tagged his sweet little cheek bone into Reagan's head. Poor guy. As usual, he wasn't phased.

The newest event in our household was Grant completing his bath all by himself. He insisted he wanted to surprise me. He washed his own hair and body (questionable) and put on his pj's. He ran into the living room  and SURPRISED me and said he wanted to make his Mommy proud.

I watched him with intent yesterday, as he was telling me all about his new Lego guys. He's become such a sweet little boy. So imaginative and smart. He picks up on everything. As my Dad would say and has said since he was a little baby, he's very intuitive. I had one of those moments yesterday as a parent where you look at your child and feel overwhelmed with the love you have for them.  I'm so thankful to be Grant's Mommy.



I couldn't love anyone more.

No comments:

Post a Comment