Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Lessons

I attempted to get Grant to eat green bean casserole (for the 10th time) and thought maybe if he made it, he'd eat it. I even added green food coloring to it to make it more appealing. I even changed the name to Monster Casserole.

I guess you always need a weapon in case the bad guys
ambush you while cooking.

 
He still did not eat the casserole. I guess I'll give up now.

Later that afternoon Grant was talking with someone from our front door. I assumed it was one of the kids on our block. After a minute I asked who he was talking to.

It was a "stranger" going through our neighbors big junk trash pile. This "stranger" had asked if Grant would watch some boxes he set aside so he could pick them up later. Of course, Grant politely agreed.

What?  

We had a little discussion about stranger danger and appropriate behaviour. He wasn't getting the message, so I helped him understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment