Wednesday, December 14, 2011

New Developments

Grant has been a busy little boy and I've been so "busy" I've neglected to post some of his newest achievements. So here's a photo gallery of his work:


We set up Grant's table in my room so he could watch
Alvin and the Chipmunks while he painted.


Grant's first grocery list. He was so proud.

And, the pink sheets. These indicate that Grant got into
some type of trouble at school. His punishment was to write any
sentence he wanted over and over. How can I get upset with this?
Smart little boy.



This week is no uniform week. This is his outfit
he chose this morning. Skinny jeans *I bought by
accident*, dress shoes and a vest.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I am laughing at the "I love Mom" pink sheets. A smart boy, in deed! And sweet too. :)

    ReplyDelete