Monday, December 5, 2011

OSU Takes Back Bragging Rights!

That's right. OSU totally embarrassed my very least favorite football team on Saturday night.

Final Score     OSU 44 - OU 10

Every year I'm subjected to the cocky attitude of every OU fan I come in contact with, which is why, when we won so BIG, I made a very big deal out of it.
Grant and I watched the first PART of the game at Auntie Jessica's and Bryan's, but went home mid 2nd quarter. They're OU fans and they didn't seem excited about the game quite like I was. It was nice of them to even let us in the door with our orange! And, it was sort of late and Grant had to go to bed. He watched some of it with me and woke up the next morning and wanted to know the final score and if we won. He was thrilled. My little Cowboy.

The Cowboy in training

Pistols Firing- I texted this picture to all my OU friends.
You're welcome.


71142_oklahoma_oklahoma_state_football_medium
Well Deserved!!!

70954_oklahoma_oklahoma_st_football_medium
OU Watching us get a touchdown.


Thanks, Coach Gundy!

Levy_medium
We Win.

1 comment:

  1. It was painful to watch, but a well deserved win for OSU. :) And I'm just as sad as anyone that they don't get to play LSU in the title game. That is just dumb.

    ReplyDelete