Friday, April 13, 2012

Blue Haired Boy

Wednesday was crazy hair day at school. This year I remembered the actual night before, so we had time to plan our hair style.

This year Grant decided on Blue spikes. We ran to Walgreen's and found some temporary hair color. He looked great and was very proud of himself.

Crazy hair boy

That's Sunni on the left of Grant. They've been classmates since
they were babies.

Grant and Jacob, one of his best buds at school and his little sister Sarah

Grant has been reading like a maniac lately. He's really come along and is reading full books. Clearly he enjoys eating desert while reading....that's carrot cake in the background.




Grant read this to me the other night, cover to cover.
I used to read it to him every night when he was a baby. It was
pretty amazing to hear him read it to me. I'm a proud Momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment