Monday, September 17, 2012

Frontier City, 2012

Off we went to Frontier City for the second annual celebration of Grant's birthday. It's the perfect time of year for Frontier City because most people are busy at the Fair, so there were very few lines. We rode roller coasters, Log Rides, Rapids Ride, and all got soaking wet....excpet for Stephen. He was kind enough to stay behind and capture all of us getting soaked.  This year I learned that I'll be kind enough to stay behind and take pictures next year.

At Sunday Brunch. It's Kristy's birthday too!



Grant dancing to Justin Bieber

Still dancing

Dancing while showing his muscles....


The boys waiting on the Log Ride


Right before **I**get soaking wet. Do NOT
sit in the back on these rides. Trust me.

See. I'm all wet and we had only been there 5 minutes.

In line with G. This ride did not get you all wet!
Right before we get
drenched.

1 comment:

  1. At least you looked pretty doing it! I on the other hand was dry! Love you!

    ReplyDelete