Monday, September 10, 2012

"Pneumonie" : Day 2

So, about the comment Dr. Thompson mentioned about tying Grant down so he would rest...

I couldn't make the boy rest. The most rest he had was playing the XBox. He was up and down and running around. He coughed and coughed and complained his ear hurt, but other than that, he acted fine. Strange.

There were lots of forts made, movies and shows watched, pictures drawn and general complete and total irritation...by me. It was constantly, Mom or Stephen, can I have, can I go, will you get, why, why not, pleeeeaaasssee, I don't want, but Mommmmm. And, the house was destroyed. Every time one room was picked up, another one was destroyed. Did I mention the neighbor boys came over too. That always helps with a mess. 4 boys. One small house. It's still a wreck.

We did our favorite crab boil night for the boys in hopes it would make everyone feel better.

The table is set for our boil. The boys love it.
We realized now we have to get more crab. They've
finally figured out how to eat it correctly.


Love this picture.

How sweet is this? Aidan and Grant getting some
air and walking to the Superette for a treat.

My horribly sick (see, I told you he doesn't act sick)
boy driving by my office. Stephen took care of him
while I was at the office.

This was taken Saturday. G loves Jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment