Thursday, September 20, 2012

Warning: Kindle Fire will keep your child up all night

It's 1:00 in the MORNING last night and I woke up and did my usual insomnia check of Grant and Aidan. Everyone knows I rarely sleep through the night, which is usually a bummer, but last night it actually paid off.

I caught this sweet little boy playing his Kindle Fire at 1:11am.


1:11AM OMG!

I looked at him and said, "G, what are you doing?

G: "Uh, I had a bad dream."

Me: "When?"

G: "I don't know. It was about a, ummm, monster. A monster that tried to eat us."

Me: "G, have you been to sleep tonight?"

G: "Yes." (He's lying at this point)

Me: "You made a very bad choice and tomorrow is going to be terrible for you. Turn that thing off."

G: "Okay."

Seriously? Could he be any cuter?

That's G with the infamous Kindle Fire, listening
to Justin Bieber "If I was Your Boyfriend"
So, you can only imagine how this morning went when it was time to wake up and get ready for school. He fell back asleep three times before I even left for work. This should make for a very long day for him. No more Kindle Fire in the evenings now. Be warned, Kindle Fire's are addictive if you're a 7 year old boy. Someone should have warned me.

No comments:

Post a Comment