Monday, September 24, 2012

One Productive Weekend

I've been bugging Stephen to make me the flower box for our front porch he promised me for a few weeks now and Saturday he finally caved and made it. Grant and Aidan were with their Dad and Mom most of Saturday, so we were able to actually be productive without interruption, which is a rarity around our house, especially after enduring a sleep over with 5 boys the night before.


He even hung up my OSU flag! (I'm getting him an OU one,
just couldn't find one yet)


Mums


Basil


Rosemary

 Sunday we started on Aidan's new school project (the 4th grade will totally wear you out, so get ready). I quickly realized that if you give boys spray paint, they'll be busy for hours. After they finished the "project", they decided they should spray paint some extra bricks I had laying around. And some wood. And then they found a hammer and started banging up the wood they found and painted. Boys!


Grant assisting Aidan spray paint his medieval weapon
ball thing.

Happy boys making a mess. Notice Jack crashed
out in the yard behind them? Even he was worn out.


We ended the weekend with a belated birthday dinner for Grant at Janie and Auntie Lauren's. Taco's, cupcakes and presents. The boys ran all over Janie's house and played with Buff and Febe while we got to catch up with Lauren. 
Grant acted like he was blowing the candles out
again so I could get a picture.
Chocolate Cupcakes. G's favorite.


No comments:

Post a Comment